Photo Uploader Help
Photo Uploader requires Salesforce with the ability to access the Contacts standard object as well as run VisualForce with custom controllers. Typically this is available if you have the Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, or Developer Editions of Salesforce.
To install Photo Uploader, visit its page on the AppExchange here:  Once installed, you will need to add the VisualForce component to your Contact page layouts:
- Click Setup | App Setup | Contacts (or Leads or Accounts) | Page Layouts
- Click the Edit link next to the page layout you want to edit (or if not available, just click on the layout name)
- Select the VisualForce Pages option in the field selection box
- Drag the PhotoUploader page to your Contact Layout
- Edit the properties for the PhotoUploader page so that the height is set to 104 pixels
- Click the Save button to save the page layout.
If this product has helped your organization, we ask that you please post a positive review on the appexchange here:
The following functionality is being considered for future releases of Photo Uploader:
Ability to adjust size of image
Make images publicly accessible (outside salesforce)