The COVID-19 pandemic has rewritten the rulebook on events, workplaces, and operations overall — giving rise to the digital HQ and giving us all some surprising experience and insight into the realm of testing, vaccination, and managing medical records and data.
With clients of all sizes, across every industry and vertical, Salesforce was in a unique position to quickly deliver a solution to organizations, clinical providers, and public health agencies to manage their needs around the pandemic and the safety of their communities.
Vaccine Cloud was developed as an on-platform solution for manage proof of COVID-19 health status including COVID-19 vaccination and test results to help follow health guidelines and plan safer in person experiences. It also transforms vaccine administration for governments, healthcare providers, nonprofits, and organizations.
Public Health Agencies
Vaccine Cloud provides an end-to-end vaccine management platform for your community. Health authorities can plan and manage vaccination efforts to reach people at scale. Understand vaccination rates, track inventory, watch outcomes, and communicate with the public.
- Implement digital vaccination solutions in weeks, not months
- Connect data to get a holistic view of your vaccination campaigns
- Manage sites, staffing, inventory, and outreach in your community
Vaccine Cloud for Organizations can help organizations verify health credentials at scale, make decisions based on real-time COVID-19 public health data, and communicate any changes quickly
- Manage COVID health status to help make in-person experiences safer
- Get insights and take action faster with intelligent dashboards and workflows
- Communicate and share training from any channel and from anywhere
Vaccine Cloud for Providers helps to connect people with thousands of vaccination sites. A scalable workflow simplifies vaccine administration. Now, clinicians can more easily manage inventory, scheduling, dosing, patient outcomes, and staff training.
- Deploy in as little as two weeks with simple, repeatable administration workflows
- Scale staffing and vaccination sites, and manage inventory
- Manage consent, registration, scheduling, dosing, and monitoring
Salesforce themselves famously ran this year’s Dreamforce testing, tracking, notification, and management — entirely through Vaccine Cloud, establishing the immediate, real world value, of the functionality and scalability of the system.
As we move in to 2022 and more and more orgs are recognizing the importance of managing their newly-generated medical data, Vaccine Cloud is becoming the go-to tool and worth a look by departments from HR and Compliance, to Marketing and Events.
As always, if you need a hand determining where Vaccine Cloud fits into your org, getting deployed/configured, or have another use-case you’d like to explore — drop us a line! We’re always happy to help.
Until next time, keep working hard, smart, and happy. We’ll see you in the cloud.